View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 01:01 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if chin hairs are a rite of passage...

I wonder if Curious had her GB taken out. I had 4 incisions, and yes, one under the belly button where they took it out. Said he had a heck of a time because it was so packed with stones.

I wonder how Alffe's sister managed a short and sweet recovery. I do consider 2 weeks short, though, compared to the shoulder surgery that took a major 6+ months! But in the beginning, it is really hard to get up from laying down.

I wonder if Alffe would like to know that while Cara was growing up I always had After Bite on hand. That stuff is great. Comes in kind of a tube thingy with a dauber thingy on it. In fact, I should start getting that again for the darned mosquito bites. I always sent one with Cara to camp in the summer. It's this stuff... After Bite

I wonder at how awful it was for my parents and sister when they had chiggers because they were sitting, squatting, on their knees, everything in that garden. They were absolutely miserable with chigger bites! My poor little sister was a mess.

However...I wonder if anyone here has ever had scabies??? Body lice. Well I have! And it ain't pretty! It's disgusting! Cara's father gave them to me and my baby when she was only 6 months old. Scabies are the most active at night so you're up all night miserable from itching all over. YUCK!

I wonder at how quickly Oscar doody is learning words and now phrases as well. It's amazing.

I wonder at seeing the friends with their Angelman's Syndrome baby. My heart truly pained. The syndrome is so obvious in the little guy and he is so absolutely adorable and precious.

I wonder if Curious knows we're all right there with her. Full plates can be so burdening.

I wonder how Kellsis is and how Wren's brain is doing, and if she's ready for me to come to her house and give her husband an ***** whooping.

I wonder how Ellie is today and if she feels better having talked here.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote