View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 11:06 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default Needing Advice for SSI Case

OK so here is what is going on. I applied for Disability back in December 2013. Received a Denial Letter in May, I appealed it. However since then, I have seen numerous doctors and got more intriguing information about my medical issues.

First applied for bulging disc in back, pain in legs, I have recently found out from Several Medical test, Being poked and proded for the past 3 months, I have Type 2 Diabeties, and Peripheral Neuropathy in the sensory and Autonomic Nerves in Both legs, Feet and Lower back. Which explains all the pain, The Constant burning, the swelling in legs and feet. I can not even stand for more then 10 minutes without my feet feeling like they are on fire and Swelling up twice the size they normally Are. My Jobs for the past 4 years a Chef in a busy Steak House. I can hardly do my job when I can't stand for more then 10 minutes without excruciating pain. Not to mention the medication and How darn Tired it makes me.

Also found out 2 months ago Have Carpal Tunnel In Both wrist, Right being worse than Left and I am right handed. Was given braces to wear on both wrist/hands. Can't hardly do what I use to do with those darn things on either.

I am hoping With all this new found evidence I can be approved. I can not find a job that is flexible enough to allow me to go to all my Doctor appts, Like 4 a month, and Allow me to rest when needed. I even applied at McDonalds and Burger King can't do it.

Has anyone out there had this Issue as Well?
MaryBurk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote