View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 01:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder a lot, too... and don't always write my wonders but there is some pretty important stuff I'd like to get out today so here I am...

I wonder if Curious would like to start a thread about her trials and tribulations... or if its simply just too much for her right now I can certainly understand the feeling of overwhelming and all consuming hopelessness...

I wonder if you'd all like to hear my story about chiggers - well, you're going to hear it anyway... lol... a few years ago I was fortunate to take a tour of Savannah, Georgia ... and our Guide taught us about the origin of the saying Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite! It turns out that those lovely trees in Savannah are covered in this moss-like substance - and when the settlers first came, they stuffed their beds (mattresses, pillows) with this moss-like growth to make their beds comfy cozy. WELL, it turned out that this stuff was a haven for those darn chiggers! AND everyone was being bitten!!! Now, I don't know if this tale is true... but it sure stuck with me! OUCH dear (((ALFFEEEE!!!)))

I wonder if Mr. and Mrs. Who Moi can validate this legend?

I wonder if you all heard my LOL re: the hair growth we experience as we age...

I wonder how BP is feeling now.... and hope she heeds everyone's well wishes to take care of herself!

I wonder when I'll get another job... and if I'll find the fit that is right for me... and if, in the meantime, my sales on eBay will keep me going! (I'm selling knitting magazines that sometimes sell for MUCHO DONERO! - thank goodness... very time consuming, however, as I scan ALL the photos in the books - but worth it in the long run) (And do you know, I learned all I had to learn from another MGH'er from the old forums who has built a very lucrative business - we are still in touch - you may recall there was an eBay forum there - AND if any of you are EVER interested in learning more about eBay - as a previous employee - ask me... I know lots! - its a wonderful opportunity to make extra $$$ - just a horrible crappy company to work for )

I wonder where all my other wonders went
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote