View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 07:46 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Few questions with TOS

I saw doctor Donahue and it was a great visit. I received the botox injections the following day as well. I really appreciate the doctor wants to make sure patients are truly candidates for surgery and not rush into things. While I'm waiting the 3 weeks for botox to kick in, I had two questions. During my exam, the doctor had me lift my arms parallel to the floor then fold my arms (looks like a field goal post). After 30 seconds my left arm became very numb and turned white. I forgot to ask the doctor the significance of this. Does this definitely mean there is compression?

Also during my botox with the ultrasound, the doctors in the room commented that my arteries were unusual. A doctor made two circles with his hands and said to pretend these were arteries. He said a normal anatomy would be these two arteries with nerves in between them. But they found that my nerves were routed not in between but actually routed in one of the arteries. Anyone have any comment on that?

Thanks. I will follow up with the doctor, but I am a little anxious waiting the 3 weeks.
cppoly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Gloria_D (08-01-2019)