View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 08:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Trig I. Met Glen Pettibone

Virtually, of course, but Aunt Bean kept telling me about this guy's story, so I called his bluff! Today we video Skyped ( my iPad to his iPhone). This guy is a mechanical engineer, and if he isn't at least 140 IQ, I'll eat my . . . Eggplant! Lol

But his smarts aren't what impressed me. It was that he was not selling anything. He just was so excited about finding this combination of foods that worked for him that allowed him to avoid DBS and dyskinesia by lowering his meds enough to halt the dyskinesia ( not totally quit). Mr. Pettibone was quick to state that he could not guarantee it may work for others. He had also researched the literature and presented an impressive bibliography of references. He gave his theory as to why these foods seemed to complement his medication regime, also. I was impressed - not quite convinced, but truly think this gentleman sincerely just wants to share his find with those suffering from medication side effects.

Pettibone has authored a book telling his story. Here's a link to Amazon.

http://powerfulfoodandawalkinthesun.blogspot.com

Wait! Are you saying "His book! That's what he is trying to sell!"??? Well, the cost is minimal, and the language is a bit too scientific in some places, but it's just a theory as to why he thinks this food combinations ( and exercise - a walk in the sun)

Listen, I am the biggest skeptic on these alternative therapies as they come, but his book and our conversation made sense! It was convincing enough that I am bothering to research it more and ask that you out there with knowledge in nutrition and food combinations for healing should give it a look-see.

After all, medications are usually made from plants, and many plants are food. Just check it out
Thanks.
Peggy

Last edited by pegleg; 09-17-2014 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Typos
pegleg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aunt Bean (09-22-2014), lab rat (09-18-2014)