View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 10:52 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madamlash View Post
i drink at least 12oz of aloe juice a day. I rather like the kind with chunks in it. It absolutely seems to help smooth out the on to off transition plus that nice side virtue of promoting regularity which for some of us is a problem. I also use aloe topically, laced with cannabis and some other botanicals which does wonders when rubbed into stiff joints and sore muscles.
I just signed up on here only to reply to your original message madam ... That Jayone aloe drink you been drinking? I'm drinking it right now as we speak at my office. -- I notice you're in Southern California... I am in Walnut/West Covina.... if you want to get a ton of these JAYONE drinks go to a Korean supermarket ... and just look in the aisle where juices are -- they always have some aloe vera drinks sold.

The Jayone brands are everywhere ... go to Hannam or even 99 ranch -- I buy it there also.

The Hannam supermarket I bought in Diamond Bar sells 1.5 liter Jayone drinks for $1.89!
NO JOKE!

The small little 12 oz bottles are a little over $1!

I wanted to share with everyone that a year ago I had a very severe case of LPR... the silent form of acid reflux and it was so bad.

Jayone and another brand "Sun" I think is the name were the only aloe vera drinks that helped alleviate the acid in my tummy.

You must be careful of drinks that have 'sucralose' stay far and away from that.. and some other sugar called 'tetra-something' ... I forgot.

FOr me, I just take regular sugar for aloe vera drinks... but Jayone is definitely probably the very best for it.

Its good to see you're experiencing some benefits with Jayone - I get the drink whenever I can or whenever I shop at the market. I just need it sometimes to hydrate me.

At work I drink it little by little the entire day.... its great.

But like everything... be careful... too much of anything (even good) is not good for you.

take care!
Jameser is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote