View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 03:47 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello all

Well our Nov. vote is not far away. I wonder which way our state will go. I spent months, yes even in front of my neighbors to get MM on the Ballot.
Please send good vibes down to Fla. as we are going to need it.

While sitting on a local park bench I had opportunity to talk to two police officers I have known years. Yep, even served on the P@Z for my community. Anyway. Neither of these officers were opposed to Legalization period. It wasn't the MM that worried them. In fact neither had ever made an arrest for just that substance. It was stupid people mixing that, drugs and booze which were the once who caused trouble. He said someone smoking a splief in the sunset is hardly the type of person who is going to cause trouble ever......That is my local community. The vice mayor is my friend. We have had some very informative about this. ALL depends on if people chose to be responsible. I know for sure, I will, my PN is awful. Will let forum know how the vote goes. Even if the state fails, I sure would like to know if I reached any of my neighbors. xxxginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
beatle (09-22-2014), jarrett622 (09-19-2014), KnowNothingJon (09-22-2014)