View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 02:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Ketamine lotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrae View Post
Thank you T! I Didn't think to rub it on my back.. duh..lol, that makes sense. Yes, I will give that a go. Also, thanks for the info on the patches. I did not know that. Again, makes sense. I wonder why it takes a while to start working? Any ideas?

YES! the stickiest crap ever! The first day I got this stuff all over everything! Sheesh!! Thank goodness it seems to wash out and clean up easy. Then I decided to were something with sleeves. As not to destroy everything I own and be like some cartoon.. knowing where I've been.. just look for the white smear.
Hi,

My pain Dr prescribed a compound Ketamine lotion for me as well for my CRPS for my right foot,ankle, leg and hip, here is what he had put in mine...

ketamine 10%
gabapentin 6%
diclofenac 3%
baclofen 2%
cyclobenzaprine 2%
lidocaine 2%
q.s. lipoderm

I also found that it took repeated usage to feel some benefit.

To increase that, I started using medical grade DMSO with the Ketamine lotion to help with the pain and swelling. Works quite well, but you have to make sure you find pure MEDICAL grade DMSO.( I found mine thru a website in canada ...http://www.life-choice.net/) I used to use DMSO on my horses for leg injuries and such, now the tables have turned.

The Ketamine lotion isn't a wonder cure, but it might give some relief over time and if used with the correct DMSO it might provide a bit more relief. The DMSO also makes the lotion absorb into the skin better, leaving your a bit less sticky!

Best to you

Terri a.k.a. Firefoot as my husband calls me
TerriLHF is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vrae (09-19-2014), zookester (09-23-2014)