View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 03:59 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Massive pain flare up...

Had a bit of a mellow patch with the constant pain in my hips, pelvis, groin area & thighs recently, so I have tried to get on with a bit of life & been on three visits to friends/family in five or six days...

Figured trying to get on with some semblance of life needed to start being done after almost twelve months of being a recluse, but unfortunately, I have overdone things & now have a huge pain flare up with burning pain from lower back all down to upper thighs with short sharp stabbing pains in same areas, but mostly in hips, perineum & my man areas...

Its so stressful to not be able to escape these pains no matter what I do, or what medication I take... These flare ups happen whenever I try to do anything other than sit around being a god damn slob... Angers me that I cant even so my own shopping... The thought that this is me for the rest of my life is so depressing, I just want to cry... And the fact that I want to cry is so far from being 'me', that makes me want to cry again...

Sorry for the whinge, just having one of those days today & I just feel like curling up in a ball & sobbing again...
Andy_Pablo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon1028 (09-22-2014), hopeful (10-03-2014), PamelaJune (09-23-2014), St George 2013 (09-22-2014)