View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 09:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Finally past the first bad shot with the new meds, and wasn't bad at all. It still felt like fire ants dipped in kerosine and lit on fire running through the area, but found placing ice on the injection site with a heating pad behind it closest to the heart keeps the burn localized. With the new meds though the muscles didn't even flinch.

It might be sad to say, but now I'm almost grateful for such an intense reaction. Without it I never would have gone running to the pain mgmt doctor asking for a change. I would have continued to 'tolerate' my lot in life. But now with these new meds I feel like I'm 24 again, before all this crap really starting hitting. The muscles are still fluttering as they've done all my life, but they aren't "Spastic", I know the fluttering is still a spasm, but to me there's a distinction between the two . one is painful the other is more.... Normal?

I feel great! My eyes are a bit wiggly and I'm suffering from CRS (can't remember $@&%) so I'm not exactly my old self again, but still cannot and will not complain.
Starznight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (09-20-2014), SallyC (09-20-2014)