View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 03:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

In spite of the other things you have described, you still just don't fit the diagnostic criteria for CRPS. You are describing normal post fracture and immobilisation symptoms. Osteoporosis has particular, unusual patterns when it is caused by CRPS rather than being present for any other reasons. It's entirely possible you had this in your toe before the fracture, indeed it may have caused or contributed to your fracture. It may also be the cause of the slower and more difficult healing process you think you are having (compared to other bones you have broken). Don't forget also that unlike other bones, toes have your full body weight through them, they are at the most peripheral part of your body and therefore they can take more time to fully heal and settle.

I really don't think you are helping yourself fixating on CRPS. You have none of the signs and symptoms so if I were you I would simply forget it, get on with your rehab and get on with the rest of your life. If you had it, you'd seriously know about it.
Neurochic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote