View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 05:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you everyone. I can't go the neuropath way because of financing, I must use my insurance.

I am positive I am hypothyroid with adrenal fatigue. When the gyno and I were talking about thyroid, she told me my numbers are well within range, the range being .40 - 5.50, to which I said, "The new range goes to 3.0" and she said, THE RANGE IS .40-5.50. I read a veryinteresting approach to this the other day. A person said, you have to look at it like women's shoes. They are size 6-10 with an average of 8, but if you where a 10, you can't fit in an 8--makes perfect sense to me. Why can't the doctor see that?

I am scheduled for a D&C on Monday. I keep questioning my decision, but the "Tons and tons of polyps" must be dealt with. I am tired, so exhausted.

I am not looking forward to the EMG either. I asked him to explain my symptoms if I do not have neuropathy and he can't. The neuropathy in my upper body will show, but I have small fiber in my lower body, so I will be ignored, I'm sure.

Thank you.

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote