View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 04:30 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default The Lyrica question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahBorealis View Post
How did you make it through the sweating??? I've attempted to stop Lyrica, even got down to less than 25mg per day, but the SWEATING! How long will it last? I was soaked, drenched, after a shower I couldn't even dry off.
I'm back on 400 mg per day due to pain intensity, but dream of a slimmer life without Lyrica. I'm buying it overseas now, it's cheaper, and that is making it harder to put it down as well. It uded up most of my medicare Rx benefits and I was in the donut hoe by June. At $240 a month it made sense to stop taking it, but then found it online from India, $130 a month for 400mg per day. Same price as my usual copay for it.
Hi SarahB , This hellish drug affects us all harshly but not necessarily in the same way. My worst battles are with dreadful muscle spasms and pain which limit and incapacitate me at times. Although I have had arrange of others which had me being rushed to A&E 4 times this year . Anyway sweats at this time are not a problem for me . How long will it last is the 64000 dollar question we all ask. I guess its all about hope and not losing it. It will take as long as it needs with all of us but we must keep our sights on the promise that it will pass eventually when the time is right. Of course I get down and depressed and fearful but I know I must not lose hope.

Wishing you well

Regards

Nick
Johnsonsyard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote