View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 11:09 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Really??? How archaic and awful!

Anyone who wants to see how doctors have behaved historically about pernicious anemia, and other blood testing would find
Drawing Blood highly revealing and interesting. This book is very good. I found it on a general search on Ebay for "drawing" which I had hoped to find some affordable art supplies. Instead this book came up and I researched it and bought it. I read it 2 summers ago and it was a real eye opener. Don't know if it is still on Ebay, but it is on the "used book" function at Amazon.
I believe I was "led" to it by Karma, or angels or whatever is out there guiding us sometimes! It is quite the education!
The historical data on Mayo alone is worth getting this book!
You will be surprised at the revelations about doctors back
then.

http://www.amazon.com/Drawing-Blood-...=Drawing+blood

It is on Google books too.
Please note that there are many vampire books out now with this same title. The medical book is authored by Keith Wailoo.

It also contains quite a bit about the trivialization of women and minorities. Doctors still do not understand today, about B12 and some other nutrients that support the nervous system.

That wonderful B12 YouTube was pulled after several months I am sorry to say. So I can no longer link to it.
edit.... it is back... here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvEizypoyO0
It was pulled into private status for several months. So maybe it was updated or edited?

Lucky for us... B12 information is documented on the net by some knowledgeable doctors, The DNA methylation testing is growing more common and helping those with MTHFR polymorphisms and it remains OTC for patients to buy inexpensively and self medicate after testing. I certainly don't know of many pennies a day cures out there. B12 and now, Vit D3 are pennies a day! And Methylfolate is back OTC after the greedy Merck company tried to make it RX only (they stopped selling it to OTC suppliers for a few years)!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 09-21-2014 at 11:31 AM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hopeful (09-25-2014), Marlene (09-25-2014)