Old 09-21-2014, 08:31 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Pam,

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
Hi there, I'm guilty as charged of lurking and offering occasional fluff. Maybe it's the cycle of all things, we come together in bursts and at times of need and drop off again for a bit as things in our lives wax and wane. I am forever grateful to NT'rs who continue to get me and remain a constant in my unsettled life. I'm having the 2nd lead implanted this Wednesday under my new pain mgt doctor. He seems very nice and was completely understanding of my pain. I'm feeling quite nervous about the procedure given the last attempt was a failure with a 1hr procedure becoming 3 hours and the struggle to get the lead inserted in the spinal canal due to floating bone fragments blocking its passage. I worry the dura could be pierced again or worse, damage caused to the spinal cord itself. My husband has been seriously ill with Legionnaires disease (again) and it's been a tough 6 weeks. He will not cope well if something happens to me. So much to worry about!!

Please let us know how all works out with the surgery. Prayer are with you for both you and hubby.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (12-07-2014), PamelaJune (09-22-2014), Rrae (09-27-2014)