View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 11:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookester View Post
I saw God today, when my daughter who has been on life support for the past 9 days take a breath on her own! 10 days ago the doctors replaced a prematurely failed mechanical aortic valve. Minutes after the doctor had come out to tell us that all went well with the replacement and that he was going back in to 'close her up' everything went sideways, and since that day things have gone up/down literally by the hour (sometimes minute).. God whispered ever so softly in my ear 3 days ago that HE was watching over her just like he had done so over me during my life. I was instantly relieved and at peace knowing that everything would work out according to HIS plan. Praise God Almighty - she has now been breathing on her own for the past 36 hrs and has been removed from life support. We have a long road ahead but, what a comfort to know that the great physician [God] is with us every step of the way.

Blessings to you all,
Tessa
Quote:
Originally Posted by markneil1212 View Post
I saw God and realized it maybe too late.

I saw God in the incredible complex beauty of the human mind. Untold cells and neurons and chemicals doing untold number of things every second and working with a body that by all scientific reasoning, shouldn't even be able to stand, no less make the instant calculations needed to walk, jump, ride a bike, drive and on and on.

And to think and to learn and to mentally, spiritually and physically love that one special person, the delicate balance of so many parts of the brain and so many chemicals and neurons involved is almost staggering

I caused damage to this delicate balance and I am sorry God I wasn't thinking.

I saw God and didn't even realize it. Now I need his help because I've hurt too many people with my selfish act and I want them to stop paying the price/ I'm human, so I am also selfishly wanting an end to the pain so I can enjoy everything I overlooked before, when I was mired in self pity.
God forgives if you ask him to. We are all human and make mistakes. But if you're truly sorry and ask for forgiveness, God will forgive you. Take care my friend and I hope you can learn to forgive yourself too.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (09-23-2014), Darlene (09-23-2014), eva5667faliure (09-26-2014), music-in-me (09-22-2014), visioniosiv (09-22-2014), zookester (09-23-2014)