View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 11:24 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks Russell Neurochic and zooester,

@Russell, any idea's how I could figure out if it was circulatory? Something I could ask my doctor when I see him?

I wanted to update this thread with the last couple days. I hope i'm not coming off as selfish, talking about these things goes a long way to calming my nerves.

9/17/2014 ~ I did some light (for me) weight lifting of 125 pounds. I also went on several long walks. No pain or swelling.

9/18/2014 - 9/23/2014 ~ I have trouble sleeping. I seem to stay asleep for like 2-3 hours then wake up and get back to sleep after about an hour or two. I walk up slightly groggy. It's possible i dose in and out in some of that time. This might be due to stress, but I feel like I was more stressed last week and slept better. I have been using Lidocaine patches at night... maybe they are causing the trouble?

I also have an increase in muscle twitches in the foot. I get about 2 a day. Their not painful, their sort of like what a muscle does after a hard work out.... maybe that's all it is. Sometimes I get them at night. I got one odd episode yesterday after stretching my toes for a good 10-15 minutes.

Tingling sensation on and off. Tingling seems to happen mainly when I elevate my leg.

Dog stepped on my foot caused it to flare up (redness, pain 1/10) for about 15 minutes.

Again, writing this out and hearing peoples thoughts helps. Also my doggy helps!

Last edited by HarryDresden; 09-22-2014 at 03:36 PM.
HarryDresden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote