View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 12:06 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you for the warm welcome . 10 years ago I was hit in the head with a frozen basketball. My life has changed so much since that day. I suffered a ton of debilitating symptoms such as constantly feeling like I was going to faint, rapid heart rate, low blood pressure,extreme nervousness, muscle weakness, inflammation etc to name a few. After 2 years of NUCCA treatment I was able to feel normal again. I held my alignment for 4 years and I felt great other than some lingering anxiety from the whole experience. I had my 1st baby via c section and managed. To hold my alignment until I started a running program. I knew I was out of alignment because the first symptoms I get is widespread pain and inflammation and a feeling of horrible horrible anxiety and panic attacks. I got adjusted a few times and then got back on track. In the past 8 years I ha e been adjusted 5 times. I've had 3 kids, the last being my 3rd c section in April/14. Recently my legs had become weak and I lifted heavy suitcases and hurt my incision. This threw me out of alignment in a different pattern (got new x rays). When out of alignment that horrible panic attack (they are constant, like I have drank 20 pots of strong coffee) comes back. When I get adjusted it goes away. But this time I'm struggling with this new adjustment. I feel dizzy, sick, widespread pain and inflammation, sensitive to lights a d sounds, memory fog, and just overall feel as awful as I do 10 years ago before I started treatment. I have always wondered if my brain had a mild injury in all this but 2 mri's and a ct scan never showed anything. I just wonder if anyone on here has any insight or advice they could share with me?
Hcarmen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote