View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 12:52 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi all

I hate all the nit picking each state will want to do. The whole issue is crazy. Each state is going to make this very complicated. I just found out the other day, my own doctor is NOT opposed. Even the medical community is really looking at this issue and finding the MM helps. When will law makers keep their freaking hands out of a plant everyone should be able to grow even in a flower pot. The more rules to read, and follow, the more grey areas, the more problems, the more money wasted. It is the FDA behind the negative marketing. They do not want to lose the money from narcotics. This issue is just one I shake my head over, as I don't think in my lifetime this will resolve. Think of all those in jail for small amounts!. Can you imagine the mess there? We have created a nightmare, from a plant. Humans have not grown up enough to be reasonable about this issue. Politicians want to blubber and talk, talk and blubber, law makers keep writing new clauses. There isn't going to be an end ti it. Sorry to rant, it just makes me mad. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
029anser (09-22-2014), beatle (09-22-2014), Joe Duffer (09-24-2014), Kitt (09-22-2014), KnowNothingJon (09-22-2014)