View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 08:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Smith View Post
CBD (without THC) is a gray area in NY NOW. Sources disagree on whether it's legal or not, and I know of people who are not at risk of being randomly tested who are taking/accepting the risk of using it. AFAIK, most doctors are on patients' side, but have to buckle under or lose their licenses.

I hope your CO experiment is sucessful. Personally, I'm not holding out any hope for the current NY law as written.

Doc
Thanks, Doc. I am thinking Indica heavy, not minus all THC. I have been perusing some of the sites that 'rank' strains. I may be looking at sites that are too mixed to be 100% beneficial- half the rankings seem medicinal related, half not so much. It is good to know what is stronger, but think mmj Yelp.

I am looking low THC because for a short experiment for a few reasons, not the least of which is sativas with higher THC are not the de facto leads I've found supply relief with my research. That being said I plan on plugging in a sativa or two mid week to see the differences and see how my system reacts to actual known numbers.

Yes, the New York law with its restrictions in usage and site procurement lead me to believe I am borderline by stringent metrics. I'll be happy for those worse off. Even if approved you are treated with exceptional scrutiny. Sad.

I will journal it and report as nonsensical ramblings are certain.
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (09-23-2014)