View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 09:00 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Smile Has anyone had a positive tilt table test?

Thank you Zookester for your quick response.
I am beginning to learn my way around and I kept looking for my question and finally found it. I will get the hang of it!
Anyway…..I had a tilt table test last week in Philadelphia and I became very nauseated and passed out (they put nitro under your tongue). The cardiologist said this is sometimes seen in CRPS patients. Anyone else have this test (it was awful!)?
In the last 6 weeks I have had an MRI of my back, lots of blood work, a neuropsych evaluation, the tilt table test, an upcoming Quantitative Sensory Test, and finally a skin biopsy in October for small fiber neuropathy.
They are considering inpatient ketamine so a lot of testing is required. I believe the neurologist is trying to determine if I should have IVIG, IV Ketamine, or Plasmopharesis. Some journey and I am so hoping that they can figure this all out because no one has EVER put it all together until I went to Drexel University. You feel you are on a merry-go-round that isn't fun.
My history is fibromyalgia, then neurological lyme, terrible dental procedures, a a severe fall down the stairs, then a total knee replacement that never got better.
Thank you for reading this long post!
Norwich is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
zookester (09-23-2014)