View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 02:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Joe, I'm sorry to hear this. I made it until age 33. Have you been tested for vitamin & mineral deficiencies? Surely you have tested your thyroid. You will probably need to take control of your health by learning all you can about natural healing. Most M.D.'s can only take you so far. You may need to look to other types of practitioners, such as chiropractors and naturopaths.

Youtube and podcasts are a great resource. For example John Bergman on youtube, and podcasts I like: Extreme Health Radio, Raw Healing Patch, Main Street Vegan, The Power of Natural Healing.

I recommend eating a predominantly whole foods plant based diet. Large studies have shown that this results in less chronic disease. This will get you the most nutrients. Avoid processed foods. You might consider avoiding GMO's, such as in most corn and canola oil. Good luck.

What do you eat? Are you under a lot of stress? Have you been taking medications long-term? Exposed to any toxins that you know of? Diabetic? Tell us some more about your story.
Ron
Electron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote