View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 07:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

They are doing the same thing to me. I have had 2 postponements. I am on pain meds all the time. I can hardly walk or sit. My legs go numb and my feet. They are now trying to force me to go back to work or they are going to fire me. I have had absolutely no treatment except for pain pills. i am very afraid I am going to fall again as I stumble a lot. I have no one to help me and have to walk to the store which takes me hours to go a couple blocks. The work comp doctor has been horirble and my social security has been denied. It took me 2 moths to get the doctor to take an MRI. It showed that there was a bilaeteral bulging disk and lilateral foraminal enchrochment. Which causing the numbness and tingling in my legs feet, and at times my arms and hands. The work comp doctor made me come to her office immediately and sent me to a surgeon and upped my pain med. dose. Now she says there is nothing wrong with me and actually told my work that I am faking. The last time I saw her she was extremely rude and nasty. Without my knowledge she set me up to return to work for 20 hours per week. never gave me that statement and was surprised by a registered letter ordering me to return to work immediately. I also 3 weeks after the fall began having chest pains and also am on nitro pills. Which my work says they have no knowledge of. They are assuming the chest pains are from stress. it almost gave me a heart attack. I knew the second I was injured there was going to be lots of trouble.
JoAnnFunk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote