View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 12:48 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Good question. I think most of us deal with this problem of being always anxious of something bad happening with our heads after having gone through something like this. It's a natural reaction of our bodies to make us more alert. Even I am struggling with extreme anxiety so much that I am living my life at only 5% of what I was before the injury.

I can't do normal stuff like go out and hang out with friends, go to clubs, parties, concerts, drive, travel, stay awake late at nights, workouts, morning jogs, get on roller coasters, water slides, travel as much as I want etc etc. It's like there is a limitation to everything now and I will have to be extra careful after what has happened. I think this feeling fades away with time as you start to somewhat accept it as a part of you and move on and start living your life again somewhat normally.

I am sure others more experienced good souls on here will have better answers to this. But eventually it all starts to settle down in my opinion and you learn to let go,but will take quite a while maybe more than 2 years I think.
Galaxy1012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote