View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 10:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi, and thank you.

Yes, B12 was below 400 (350) but methylmalonic acid very low, not consistent with B12 deficiency.

Copper intriguing, can't find out much about low copper without low ceruloplasmin, but I have considered supplementing 1 mg daily and may do that. Low copper also causes pancytopenia, and I have had mild anemia, borderline low WBC (3.5k - normal 3.5k-10.5k), and low-normal platelets (160k, normal 150k-450k) for some time.

I am awaiting TTG (gluten antigen) testing results.

I have not had/do not have any chemical/drug exposures, I never took meds and have an office job.

I have really wondered about heritable tendency to pressure palsy since my nerves seem exquisitely sensitive to pressure. Example: yesterday I had my blood drawn, had a wrap around my elbow for about 2 hours to cover the gauze. Today my left forearm still feels shooting, tingling numb/painful feelings as if the wrap is still there, too tight. This is almost 24 hours later.

The problem with this diagnosis or any other is the normal EMG and NCV. How can that be? How can I have widespread neuropathic disorder with normal electrodiagnostics?

Will have to read more about magnesium, and DNA methylation errors, thank you.
snowyday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote