View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 11:18 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Tongue

I just started watching last season. Already I find it difficult to
get thru a whole hour. So I view it onDemand, and watch about 1/2 in the morning and the rest around 4pm. It flows better for me that way.

I am getting really fed up with TV in general. I find much of it now boring.

The pilot for the new show Scorpion however, managed to keep my attention all the way thru. I really liked it. (but on IMDB the message board there was devastatingly cruel about it). As far as action, and entertainment, I liked it. I also liked Longmire and Almost Human, but both of those were cancelled!

I just can't relate well to Alicia... I guess that is my problem.
But the writing and the other characters do make up for that at least for me. (I am getting tired of Mad Men too the same way).
One article I read said Longmire had higher ratings than MadMen, but A&E cancelled it anyway. I am rather boycotting A&E now.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 09-24-2014 at 01:52 PM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote