View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 02:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
So, this is a new ALJ?

Do you have any documentation that your function has not decreased since your initial application? That will likely be the sticking point, you may now qualify based on the CE exam, but are you entitled to benefits going back to your original Alleged Onset Date?

If you're willing to take less backpay, you might be able to have your attorney negotiate an On the Record decision... Of course there is also the possibility the ALJ will give you a Fully Favorable On the Record decision, but you should have the dates worked out ahead of time if you're willing to "settle" (it's inappropriate terminology in this context but nonetheless, that is what it is).
Right now as we speak my attorney is getting up to date information from my physchiatrist who I see often, they just got the results of CE exam today, not quite sure what the game plan is. Oddly enough, I called the 800 number for social security a few days ago, and the representative I talked to, just to get update was shocked this case has gone on so long. We already amended onset date from 2006 to 2009. The ball is in their court.
Rayandnay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote