View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 06:34 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayandnay View Post
Right now as we speak my attorney is getting up to date information from my physchiatrist who I see often, they just got the results of CE exam today, not quite sure what the game plan is. Oddly enough, I called the 800 number for social security a few days ago, and the representative I talked to, just to get update was shocked this case has gone on so long. We already amended onset date from 2006 to 2009. The ball is in their court.
Those employees at the 800 # are not as informed or as well trained as those at the local offices. I'm not sure they even have access to the same software systems.

At this stage of your case I would not recommend contacting anyone at the 800 #. Your attorney's office should be handling all your questions at this point...but if you must contact SS directly, call the local office or the hearing office.

For example, I was told by two different employees at the 800 # that I had received a FF decision, six months apart and that I'd be receiving my benefits and backup at anytime. Unfortunately, they just didn't know how to read my earlier Partially Favorable Decision.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rayandnay (09-24-2014)