Thread: exciting news!
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 07:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I got my appointment next Tuesday with Dr. Pulley. (ketamine) I still haven't gotten approval for Calmare from my insurance and I'm desperate for relief. I'm a vendor at my local farmers market. (got bored, started a business while I goof off with this disability crap) The season ends the last weekend of October so I guess I'll schedule the treatment for the first week of November. If I can't get Calmare approved by then, I'll go ahead with it. At least something is going forward. And I want it before the end of the year anyway because I'm so close to my out of pocket max that I want to hit it instead of starting over with a new deductible. Forget that! Excited! This is gonna be awesome. Well... that's the plan. Thanks for all the support. And, if things don't work out I can go back for the Calmare so at least I have that going for me. It's just a long wait for that. And in the meantime my business should take off over the winter at I'll be able to pay for it even if my insurance people are still jerkwads. Life is awesome. (also, I took two tramadol today which I rarely do for my pain so I'm a little loopy so that could account for my feeling good. But whatever!)

Celiac DX Dec 2012; over 30 years symptoms to DX
CRPS DX March 2014; 5 years, 1 month from first symptom to DX
Adalaide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (10-05-2014)