View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 09:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry Never going back to the idiot!!!!!!!

Right now, I am crying so hard. I went to my pain Dr. for the last time!! he came in, touched my hand and said;"Oh my gosh" .. (my hand was ice cold!) he then ordered me more neurotin.. then, started getting ready to leave. I said ;"hey, hold on?? what else are you going to do"?? he said your RSD has spread and I don't know what to tell you? I'm like.. what????? he then said .. I will take another look at your MRI that your surgeon did. I said, then what. he got mad and said.. "what do you want me to do, get it tonight?? I started crying and he said, I know your in pain, and I understand. I said do you have RSD?? do you ever feel hot steak knives going into you?? My husband took one look at me after I left his office and told the guy off. He said;"she will not be coming here anymore, ya quack"!! what a total jerk. I can't stand this pain, it's cold here again in Ohio. I'm sad, angry, upset, and in extreme pain!! He also told me to just go on up to Clev. right now and go to the ER. He said, then they will have to take you now instead of in August. ohhhhhh.. I'm really upset.. vent done. thanks all!!! Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote