View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 11:45 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Another question for you, Icehouse (and anyone else who has been going through the recovery process) - did you have good days and bad days? Yesterday my feet were feeling pretty good - when I was walking, I swore I kind of felt some feeling in the middle-bottoms of my feet, so I could actually walk "heel-toe, heel-toe" instead of my usual "foot on the ground all at once" clump clump walk (like my feet are two big bricks). Sounds odd, I know, but that's how it feels... Is that the "gait" you refer to, Icehouse? Or is it more of a "limp"?

ANYWAY...

So, today my feet are worse than ever. Left foot is completely numb, not even any tingling. My knees are incredibly weak and wobbly as well. I barely got through half an hour at the grocery store - I was afraid I was going to fall over! I am hoping beyond hope that this is just a bad day and tomorrow I'll be back to a "good" day and get some of that slight feeling back that I had yesterday. I'll report back tomorrow but hopefully in the meantime I will hear from some of you about the good day/bad day thing.