View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 08:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So I received my reply from Dr. Tessler and he would rather me fly to Colorado where he is which is not feasible at all. He said he does do a long distance treatment that is $895. I know it may seem inexpensive for some, but I don't know how we would pay for that. We are maxed out paying for the $15,000 in outstanding bills since my fall.

Surely there has to be someone else out there that does this treatment or something that its based off. I guess I shouldn't have entertained the idea. I'm just desperate and feel my poorly controlled anxiety is taking a devastating toll on my mental health.

I have become extremely socially withdrawn and am developing very irrational fears and phobias. Anyone have an idea of what type of MD to see? The state run mental health clinic, psychiatrist and prescribed Zoloft just isn't doing anything for me.

Thank you all.

32 year old female
Fell off pool ladder on 07/26/14 and hit back of head on concrete, was unconscious for a few minutes.

Clear MRI and CT. Meds: 15mg Mirtazapine, heavy vitamin regimen

Symptoms: Anxiety (getting much better), sleep disturbances, fatigue, don't feel like myself

Getting better everyday thanks be to God! War Eagle!
RAllen82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote