View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 10:52 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayandnay View Post
I'm still holding out hope that there won't be a hearing, I can't believe they need to know what I do everyday after asking me that in 4 hearings already. I'll see if my congressman and attorney can push this along. Like I said, there are a lot of eyes on this case, to deny me this time, would be a tragic injustice, but I'm sure they will try.
You have to look at this hearing as a new opportunity, before a new ALJ, to prove your case. ALJs do review their cases prior to your hearing date and it is possible that you might receive a ruling beforehand, but you can't count on it.

I went back and looked at a few of your earlier posts, and while it is true that they merge your files you really can't count your first application that you let lapse as a part of your timeline.

You said that your attorney amended your Alleged Onset Date. Was this done due to new medical evidence, based upon you turning a certain age, or did you just mean the date allowed by the start of your second application? There is a huge difference between those scenarios.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote