Thread: Dr. Paneri
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 02:18 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Help Paneri's Pills & PD Cure Claims

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidastop View Post
Most drugs are poisonous when consumed in a large doze compared to body weight. Two dead rats don't concern me. What I am concerned about is heavy metal like lead or mercury in the herbs, I would analyze the herbs before taking them.
I am a recently diagnosed PDer, and have had two years in a row, a month each at one of the two leading Ayurvedic Clinics in India (Kerala) and got started on Mucuna and medicated oil massages etc with the knowledge & consent of my own (US-based) Neurologist. This Clinic has an accredited Ayurvedic medical school, its own herbal garden, manufacturing facility and a research department. I was most impressed by their openness in giving me in in writing every herb that they used for my treatment with its botanical name etc. I tried it for two years and began to see the mucuna's effect waning, plus I found it extremely difficult to follow their strict vegetarian diet regimen. So, I gave up and started on Leva/Carbi starting doses plus keeping as part of my regimen, Bruhat Triphala powder (one tablespoonful diluted in hot water and when tepid) after supper. That has proven to be the best laxative of all that I have tried from the allopathic armamentarium! And, it is ridiculously inexpensive. Excluding (postage which is atrocious) mailing costs, for two weeks supply, it costs me $ 1.00!!!! My Ayurvedic physicians told me that there is no single sentence in any of their ancient texts indicating that PD (which they call as Kamba Vada-trembling disease, or Stamba Vada--Pillar disease because of the rigidity of limbs) can be cured. So, they too are intrigued of Dr. Paneri's claim of being able to cure PD!

MYQUERY OF ALL PANERI PATIENTS: How many of you can claim that you have been "cured" by Paneri's treatment? I am always suspicious of any physician, allopathic, Ayurved, homeopathic etc., who will not tell me as a patient as to what I am going to consume or apply on my body. Would appreciate your response.
usarmyvet2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Akash (12-05-2014), moondaughter (03-30-2015)