View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 12:30 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey View Post
I did APT and found it very helpful. I hope you have similar results. However, don't be surprised, or alarmed, if you find it absolutely exhausting at first. Good Luck.
I found APT benefited me a lot. As a matter of fact, my most recent neuro-psych showed marked improvement in my attention and memory (some areas are still sub-par though). I also feel like I have more energy day-to-day and recovery a lot more quickly.

I'm not sure if I can attribute it all to APT, as a lot of is due to natural compensation and adaptation. However, at the very least it made me a lot more cognizant of the issues I face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSfog2012 View Post
one of my primary issues is vestibular injury with difficulty tracking with my eyes. It's been hypothesized that my neck injury has left my body compensating which created these pinched nerves and pain.
I look forward to hearing from you regarding the Carrick Center PCSfog2012. Also, could you please expand on the eye tracking thing please. Do you primarily have trouble making smooth movements (like tracking a moving car or fixating on a sign while moving), or saccades (like reading or counting lines on graph paper), or both? Thanks,

Last edited by cerebellarmaniac; 09-28-2014 at 01:46 AM.
cerebellarmaniac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote