View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 12:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Last week I had my first really good day in a long time. I've been doing my vestibular eye exercises religiously for the past month or two (30-60 minutes a day, 6 days a week) and I think this contributed to it. On Sunday I noticed my vision was as stable as it has been in a long time. I was able to read for a much longer period of time and comprehend more information. One of the hardest exercises is the one that involves tracking a moving x. I found that I was able to increase the speed of this exercise dramatically.

Stable vision for me also means that A) I don't feel as dizzy and B) feel much sharper mentally. This improved mental acuity and endurance also meant I could work longer and do more complex tasks at the office. I can still only manage about 2-3 hrs a day, three days a week for those that are interested.

I was so delighted that I could barely get any sleep as well. However, unfortunately, this gain was short lived. As soon as the rest of the employees came in for lunch I started to feel dizzy and had to leave. By the end of the week this new peak became a distant memory. Hopefully I will get another taste of this in the next few weeks.
anon1028 (09-28-2014), lilyNYC (09-24-2015), music-in-me (09-28-2014)