View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 10:15 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Eva,
I know the feeling of having a doctor mess you up, the pain has been excruciating the past week. The pain makes me feel like I have the flu and I just want to curl up.
Some choice. I stay alive and my nephew and niece hate me because I don't show up at parties and they think I don't care or do the unthinkable and they resent me.
I'm not suicidal, what's the point. it's not like when I die i'll be able to say wow, I'm dead and not in pain anymore'
Eva, in a haunting conversation I had with a friend before I got sick, I said I would never use a cure founded upon use of fetuses. Not for religious reasons. Just didn't feel right. Now, I don't know what I would decide.
The good thing is they're so far from curing head injuries and thalamic pain I don't have to worry any time soon.
Didn't mean to offend anyone either way. hope I didn't.
Never made it to city see DBS surgeon in city. just don't feel well enough to get there. the thing I hate most about what happened with the doctor is he brought fear into my life. I was never really afraid of much. Now I am afraid all the time. There are people on the TBI/PCS website that are suicidal after two months, I'm going on 84 lol. What makes me so much stronger? That's what scares me. That stinks.
anon1028 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (10-04-2014), bizi (09-29-2014), eva5667faliure (09-29-2014), ger715 (09-29-2014)