Thread: STS Machine
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 05:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Shocked

Morning Everyone,

I've tried the STS machine. It wasn't the thing for me to do. First off they place the electrode patches where you have RSD...couldn't handle anything touching those areas. Secondly they weren't honest in telling me who should and shouldn't try this therapy. Anyone who has metal in their bodies shouldn't use the STS. I had at the time a SCS and they knew it but went ahead and told me it was safe to use as long as the SCS was shut off. That wasn't true...if you have metal in your body, it can heat up and burn the tissues and /or organs that are close to the metal. I experienced that and it wasn't pleasant ( I complained from the beginning that it felt like my insides were on fire...by the 3rd treatment it was unbearable, so I stopped treatment. Found out that they hadn't done any research at the time, to see what happened to people with metal in there bodies).

So if you give it a try PLEASE research and ask lots of questions!!! They were more interested in getting people to try the STS than they were in our health and welfare.

cjay
cjay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote