Thread: depression
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 07:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyk38 View Post
hi all, i don't want to whine about my problems because god knows i've read just about everything posted by all of you and know that i'm not alone. i guess i'm wondering what you all do to cope with your depression (if you have any) I am truly struggling and not sure what to do. I have always had bouts of depression but managed to pull myself up with zoloft and sheer will power, however, nothing is working right now. this is the fist time i've been out of bed in three days, although NOT sleeping, just to depressed to get up. I feel like and know that i am letting my kids down. my 16 yr old is also clinically depressed and sees shrink and counselor and i know that he needs me to be a better mother right now, i just CAN'T do it. any and all suggestions welcome. thanks in advance for any and all advice, jenny
sorry about complaining, i don't usually fall apart like that. unfortunately, i can't go to a doctor. work comp has agreed to reinstate my ttd benefits temporarily until i have another ime but will not reimburse me for the thousands of dollars i have already spent out of pocket for my treatment and i am flat broke and not able to see my dr. or refill anything other than my pain meds (just can't afford it) i'm divorced mother of two living on 614.00 a month with a 575.00 house payment a month. when my mother died i inherited a small amount of money, but that is gone now. i have applied for ss and ssi but am not holding breath, and takes a long time anyway, even if approved. unfortunately, i have no family to speak of so no real support system. you guys are it anyway, sorry again and i sincerely hope all of you have the best day possible, thanks for your support, it's appreciated more than you will ever know. jenny
jennyk38 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote