View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 09:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Patricia

Probably the most important therapy a chronic pain sufferer can get is genuine love and support no matter what. Speaking for myself, there is often a sense that I am holding my hubby back, a burdon, etc. I often think he would live a much happier life with someone healthy. The guilt weighs heavily, adding to the depression the pain brings.

What you offer your husband is priceless. Your devotion and support would mean so very much to him. He is exceptionally lucky to have you. When times seem hopeless and you feel like you can't help him, remember your love is helping him more than anything.

You are truly an angel. I hope you are remembering to take good care of yourself and spoil yourself when you can. This forum is an excellent source of helpful information. But it also serves fabulously as a support network. A place not only for those suffering pain, but for those who live with pain sufferers. You need support too! Welcome!

Debbie
AussieDebbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hopeful (10-01-2014), KnowNothingJon (10-09-2014), mrsD (09-30-2014), yupings (10-06-2014)