View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 09:52 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default My damned Concussion and diminished libido

Hey.. guys i know this is a really touchy subject out there.

Ill just jump into it. I dinged my head real good on the ground about 2 months ago -- needless to say i was diagnosed with a concussion and here i am. None of my health care providers really know what to say and I'm *still* waiting on a concussion clinic appointment, but the longer i wait on this subject the more depressed i become.

Sometimes it works, but most times, coupled with this vice like headache, i can barely sustain my erection if i can even have the mentality to get it up all the way. I asked my doctor to start me (9 days ago) on welbutrin (buPROpion) SNRI because i was already depressed as ****, can't sleep well, anxious and unable to concentrate. And i specifically asked for welbutrin knowing that is has the potential for the least sexual side effects.

But now what can i do? I was with my lady friend and... well it seems like every time i think about it, it doesn't work. I just don't know what to do and i needed to reach out.

is my lack of libido permanent? is it stress related? headache? I really appreciate anyone who has the time to touch on these issues, as I'm becoming desperate for an answer.. thanks all
alwaysworking13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote