Old 10-01-2014, 11:17 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Pam,

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
Oh well it had to happen, had another obstruction, this one very bad, haven't eaten now since Saturday. On the good side, the scs is covering the old familiar pain and the new pain less fearsome. I'm sure it will be a good outcome eventually. So the norspan and tepantadol begun the week before the op apparently triggered the beginning of the obstruction and then the added medazolam and morphine together with endone sealed the deal, sorry about the pun! It will take a week or so to recover from the obstruction by which time the back pain should be a memory... It's been a really tough week all in all

My being on pretty high dose Oxycontin and Percocet (break thru) have awful constipation issues and take Miralax daily; but can get pretty messy. My GI doctor has said as long as I am on narcotic meds daily, i will need to be on Miralax daily. At times, still seem to have backup problems.

When you write "another obstruction"; what do you do to clear the obstruction??? I am constantly in fear of having to deal with obstruction.

Thanks,

Gerry

Last edited by ger715; 10-01-2014 at 10:10 PM.
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote