View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 01:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I like the idea of getting a dx. It is such an obvious, simple thing. I don't know why when it comes to dentistry, myself and many people just have trouble thinking. I don't have a dx, except broken tooth!

Anyway, I had interviewed this dentist before, and thought he was great, but went with another doctor on my insurance. And she has been ok, but is only in the office 3.5 days a week. And, she doesn't seem to know much about nerve pain, and I often sense a cavalier attitude about it coming from her.

I woke up with no pain! OMG! What a reprieve and luck out!

My husband came with me. I reiterated some of my hx. He seemed a little nervous. I think he was surprised that I still have nerve pain 1.5 years later.

He said I was lucky that the tooth is ok and there is a chance it can be bonded. He said that normally he would just put a crown on it, but due to my nerve issue and the Sj. Syndrome, he wants to be conservative (I'm fine with that). So, I have an appt. for the bonding next week on
OCTOBER 7TH
TRIGEMINAL AWARENESS DAY
!
We briefly discussed tooth 30, which is also at issue. I also wish to discuss this tooth with my neurologist. Didn't go into much detail...

This dentist is very well liked by my friend with SS and her daughter, the retired chair side assistant.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote