View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 03:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused HELP!!!!!!! Back after 2 years

Sooooooo. I haven't been around in forever. I ended up recovering way more than they ever expected. YAY ME!!!

Unfortunately, I am back sliding right now so bad I don't even know what to do about it. I moved to California and was doing great. i got a great job that is slow pace and pays well and I got married.

I'm at work so I'll just get my problem out. I am having MASSIVE anxiety. I mean so bad I can barely breathe. I have no idea how I have managed to stay at work today and there is no way for me to take any time off. My hands are literally shaking, it feels like a panic attack but it doesn't end.

Many other setbacks but I am short on time and the anxiety is the worst and is almost crippling. I don't know what to do. Has anyone else backslid after this many years of decent progress?

there is a TON of stress and pressure on me right now and no end in sight to it. I'm sure that has a lot to do with it but I need help and bad bad bad.

Any personal experiences or advise ASAP is very appreciated. I'm freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was hit by drunk driver at 50mph while stopped at a red light July 29, 2010. PCS - neuropsych determined 20% disabled full body permanent. Headaches, confusion, emotional instability, memory loss, fatigue, and the list goes on. Work 35-50 hrs a week, single mom.
andi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote