View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 11:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart It will get better.....

Geez Pam.....how much can one person take? What a horrible litany of medical mistakes and idiots you have had to endure. That nurse should be strung up.

I don't know how you are keeping all your meds and med changes straight....you must need a spread sheet or an assistant. Is someone helping you out at home?
Was Lyndon able to take time off?

Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. I have not been around the forum much and was thinking of you and just horrified when I read what you have been through since the surgery. Lets hope it ALL gets better from here on out. Just healing and pain reduction and no more idiot pharmacists dispensing the wrong med or nurse ratchet on a power trip....seriously, that person needs to be relieved of her duties before she kills someone. If you had the time and inclination it sure sounds like you would have a good case against the hospital and nurse. What happened to you is inexcusable Pam....I am so sorry for what you have been though. Again, you are in my prayers....positive, healing energy coming your way. To Lyndon as well....

All my best, D.
Diandra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (10-03-2014), PamelaJune (10-03-2014)