View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 10:40 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Thanks! I'm so sorry you lost YOUR father,and just so recently,that must be so hard for you right now,yet you have such a heart to reach out to me,when you're going through this at this moment in time for you!
I knew my Dad was not going to make it through this last attack he had,yet the same thing happened to him,the hospital released him,he went back to his retirement home,and 3 days later he was back in the ER,and about a week later,he died! I still have a hard time with trusting that hospital,even though that's the hospital doing all my test's and stuff,it just reminds you of your loved one,doesn't it? It's hard to forget the place you lost your loved one,because you keep hoping you can go back there,and see him.

I just got to see my Dad's Grave for the first time since his funeral this year for memorial day,to put flowers on it! The first time I saw his headstone.In the past,my family thought I wouldn't be able to handle it,so they would'nt take me,and it's too far to walk,and there aren't any buses that go out there!It actually made me feel like I was showing my Dad that I cared,by being there,even though I did cry.But I got to tell him I loved him,and I got to thank him for my little Nico(my puppy),I look at him as a gift from my Dad!But before that,it really upset me that I couldn't go,because I didn't want my Dad to think I was choosing not to go.But then I realized that my Dad spends a lot of time in my apartment,I feel him,sometimes I smell his cologne.And I know he's watching over me,and he knows how the rest of the family is with me,so I have to remind myself that he understands,and won't blame me,that he can now come to me! His love surrounds me,and when I'm down is when I feel him the most!

Your father can now be with you as well,even though right now the pain is at it's worse,because it just happened.But he's watching over you,and even if you don't have all the time in the world,and get busy,here and there with life! He does have all the time in the world,and can be wherever you are,right by your side.Love is the most powerful thing in all existence,and can do amazing things.He'll always be with you.

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote