View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 12:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

It's horrid when pain becomes so restricting. I'm sorry you are in such a poorly way. Big hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
I haven't posted here before but thought I should with the flare up I am in. I have neuropathy for those of you who don't know me. I have been in unbearable pain for about two weeks now. I have been going over and over in my head what I may have done to cause this. I can't think of anything.

I have doubled up on my Percocet which I don't usually even take. I had an IVIG 2 days ago with no relief. I don't know what happened. I was doing pretty good. I mean the pain never goes away but I could at least get a little exercise in.

I have spent the last few weeks mostly going from my bed to my couch. I don't like taking the Percocet so I tried doing without it today. What a mistake. I was in tears.

I just neede to vent to people who understand. I don't know what else to do for myself. I think I just have to wait and hope the flare up stops.
ger715 (10-03-2014), hopeful (10-03-2014), St George 2013 (10-03-2014)