View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 07:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have every intention of using extreme caution. I actually am hoping to start at a low THC option andadjust up as time allows for some semblance of relief. I don't anticipate a "magic bullet" solution. I just really feel that Lyrica is as high as I can function on (back to 300mg a day broken up into 100mg doses) and Tramadol only does the job if I take it at the right time. Once the pain reaches certain levels it is useless or close to it.

It is disheartening that edibles don't have the 'stats' laid out. One alluring aspect to me was the knowing what percentage of CBD/THC combo is working best. I may have to adjust my plan. Smoking, while not impossible, is complecated by the family dynamic. My wife, brother, sister and in laws are behind anything that brings relief but 1/32 of a 'candy bar' is more nonchalant than sneaking off to toke.

If it were longer than a week I'd have more play with it, experimenting, but I want to go in with a plan. It is the same idea as pharma- what gives the most relief with minimal, livable side effects.

I do appreciate the advise.
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
beatle (10-08-2014), echoes long ago (10-03-2014)