View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 12:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, here we are, another Friday, another week in the books....Gene - I like your self-portrait !!

Hi all - it's good to see you all, and I see our numbers are slowly increasing! Linda, I'm sorry that you are having such pain issues still! Maybe yoou should give your PM dooc a chance w/ his suggestions? (just a thought!) I started on a long acting med - Kadian 30 mg only twiice a day, and iit's truly made such a big difference in my daily pain levellss. Not waking up in pain is really helpful and I don't really think that I could be doing this full time job w/o it. Yet, I''m still experiencing some pain daily, even thinking of pushing up my 5 year check up with my OSS in Philly - maybe another MRI is in order? Anyhow, I'm doing fairly well. My main problems, tho, has been my constant fatigue due to my hereditary anemia. Thiis pm I see the nephrologist, next week, the oncologist and the cardiiac doc for a stress test. I may have to have my spleen removed to keep those RBC as long as possiblle, since one of the functions of the spleen is to destroy RBC, and I don't need any help there . It's a longish story, just gave you the short version, as my lunch hour is just about over....

It's supposed to be a lovely week-end, and there is an Italian-American Festival here in Mercer Cty today through Sunday - lots of neat things and, of course, there's the FOOD!!!! We're going to try to go with my son and the family - Angelo is such a living doll - 10 mos old already and smart as anything! Of course, that's one of the many pix I have of him as my avatar!

Well, lunch is over, it's back too SSA business again - oh, and did I tell you all lately that ...I REALLY LOVE MY JOB?!?!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK-END ALL! Hugs, Jacquie
Just Jacquie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote