View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 01:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink Attorney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixel22 View Post
My disabilities are physical. I did however list the anti anxiety med on the forms I filled out for SS. I received a call from a case worker to clarify my anxiety and if it was a reason why I was requesting disability. I told her no. The anxiety disorder was diagnosed years ago and with medication was not an issue. I did say that I feel more anxiety now due to pain and being unable to work and do the physical things I used to do. She said that should be enough of an answer, but then she called back and said her supervisor said since I said my anxiety has increased, I need to get a mental health evaluation and they will be sending me a letter.

I have two questions. Is this a good or bad sign regarding my approval? She said they had all the records they needed for the physical stuff. Also, what is this exam like and is there anything I need to worry about with it?

I've been completely honest on all my forms, but I don't want to say something stupid that hurts my chances for an approval. I'm just confused why they want to do this at all.
Get a attorney, if you don't have one.
Rayandnay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote